The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: PR director
- Design content for marketing and branding, for print and web. This includes flyers, posters, direct mail, social media, promotional items, banners, and other marketing materials
- Maintain consistency in the branding across all media
- Attend Marketing Team meetings as needed
- Provide assistance to teams working on projects
Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field. Experience with multimedia presentations. Proficient and current with industry relevant software .Must be able to multitask. Comfortable with Windows and Mac operating systems. Ability to work independently, and as part of a team. Exemplary discretionary judgement.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 3-5 hours per week
- East Garfield Park Opportunity...
- Database Administrator
- Membership Coordinator
- Fall 2018 Opportunity to Mentor...
- HR Recruitment Coordinator
- Executive Director
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Representative
- CRM / NEON Specialist
- Director of Philanthropy
- Help needed for Annual Gala
- Finance Coordinator
- Financial/Accounting Coordinator
- Ready Set Girls Academy Program...
- In Her Shoes Foundation Giving...
- Project Manager
- IT Specialist
- Director of Human Resources