Our mission is to provide a healthy living resources through Food Assistance, Physical Fitness, and Nutrition to families in need throughout Northern St. Louis city and county.
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer/event planner who can help our organization produce events to raise money that will go directly back into providing fitness and nutrition opportunities to ultimately change lives for the better.
Responsibilities in putting an event together:
- Lead the planning and management of fundraising events and work to get event items donated due to our low budget
- Create event proposals which support specific campaign goals or fundraising targets
- Coordinate fund raising events which involve decision-making input on external resources, managing event processes, coordinating meetings, managing event budgets
- Development of media, marketing materials, announcements, photo opportunities and social media marketing for special events
We are willing to discuss receiving a small percentage of the funds raised for your efforts.
- Proven event management experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Must be a resident of St. Louis, Missouri
- Must have a kind heart and a willingness to donate your time for an amazing cause
Please contact : Joy Millner / Co-Director
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMMITTEE AND...
- Drivers- Pick up
- Food Sorting
- Every Planner partner
- FITNESS AND NUTRITION...
- Event Planner Volunteer
- Drivers- Delivery
- HELP US FIND A HOME!
- Event Planner/Fundraiser needed...
- FOOD PICK UP AND DELIVERY HELP...
- Social media committee and...
- VIRTUAL ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR NON...
- VOLUNTEER LEADERSHIP ROLES AND...
- Garden Helpers for non-profit...
- LEADERSHIP AND BOARD ROLES...
- VOLUNTEER CHEF IN ST. LOUIS