Volunteer Box Office Assistant at The Bing and Ella’s Theater
Purpose of Role: As a box office assistant, you will offer support the Friends of the Bing team with ticket sales, greeting customers, scanning print-at-home tickets, and providing general customer service to our members and guests. This role is a wonderful opportunity to experience the excitement behind the scenes at the Bing Crosby Theater and the Montvale Event Center. Your support will play an important role in keeping operations running smoothly for Friends of the Bing
Main duties will include:
- Arriving at theater on time, at least 45 minutes before the start of show
- Help with Will Call organization
- Print and batch tickets in Will Call
- Offer stellar customer service to our guests
- Previous experience working in theater box office is preferred, but not necessary
- Knowledge and ease with providing excellent customer service
- Ability to listen well and respond thoughtfully and respectfully to questions
- Comfortable working with patrons of all ages and desire to create memorable, happy experiences for guests
- Prior experience working a cash register
- 18 years of age and older
- Able to pass a background check
- We are looking for dedicated volunteers who can commit up to 8 hours per month in 2 hour increments for at least a 3-month period.
Volunteers are vital to the Friends of the Bing team and the continued success of the theater.
To apply, submit a detailed cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, explain your qualifications for the position and why you would like to volunteer for Friends of the Bing.
In addition to playing a part in providing Spokane access to premier theater performances, as a volunteer you will receive two tickets to every show to which you offer volunteer support. Submit materials to Marianne@gvdcommercial.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8 hours per month in 2 hour increments
- Please Contact Marianne@gvdcommerical with Cover Letter and Resume.