Do you enjoy social networking? Become a social media volunteer and help us spread the word about all the good The Salvation Army is doing in Alameda County.
The Salvation Army of Alameda County is in need of a social media volunteer to help share how our organization is making a difference in Alameda County. Schedule is flexible and volunteers can even work from home!
- Attend initial training to understand both The Salvation Army's mission and programs and the requirements of the position.
- Monitor and post on social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more!
- Researching and developing content to share on our social media
- Uphold The Salvation Army client confidentially policies and procedures.
- Ability to meet time commitments.
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape
- Excellent written communication
- Awareness of audiences
Please apply on our website at:
or contact the volunteer coordinator, Christina Schwandt, at email@example.com
- Technical Writing
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Child Care Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- Administrative Aide
- ESL Teacher
- Guitar Instructor
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Help with USDA food distribution
- GED Instructor
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Emergency Disaster Team Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant
- After School Program Tutor
- Social Media Guru
- Sunday School Teacher
- Program Assistant
- Part-time Chaplain
- Fitness Instructor