As an event coordinator, you will:
- Help to organize and host Golden Gate Village events, such as the cooking collaborative, speaker series, and member appreciation parties.
- Promote Golden Gate Village events
- Post Golden Gate Village Volunteer Opportunities in both Givepulse and Volunteermatch
- Create quarterly newsletter
If you can speak Cantonese, that would be a great bonus to our team.
In short, this is a great volunteering position to build your resume.
Golden Gate Village helps the Richmond District thrive by connecting neighborhood residents. We provide programs and services to seniors and those living with disabilities, allowing Richmond District residents to age in their own community and in the homes they love.
For more information please visit: http://ggvillage.clubexpress.com/
- Basic Computer Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15