Our Adult Music class is designed to provide a fun and supportive outlet for attendees to express themselves through music. Volunteers will assist the music therapist in running the class, hand out instruments, and assist participants as needed. Volunteers may sign up for multiple time periods if desired.
Session I: September 19 - October 24, 2016
Session II: November 7 - December 12, 2016
6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Session I: Thursdays, September 22 - October 27, 2016
Session II: Thursdays, November 3 - December 15, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 45 minutes per week minimum
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- Kreative Kids Art
- St. Louis Arc - Capable Kids and...
- Social Group Leader for People...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Walking Club!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, Alive
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!