Our Adult Music class is designed to provide a fun and supportive outlet for attendees to express themselves through music. Volunteers will assist the music therapist in running the class, hand out instruments, and assist participants as needed. Volunteers may sign up for multiple time periods if desired.
Session I: January 9 - February 20, 2017
Session II: February 27 - April 3, 2017
6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Session I: Thursdays, January 12 - February 23, 2017
Session II: March 2 - April 6, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 45 minutes per week minimum
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- Adult Music Therapy