Our Adult Music class is designed to provide a fun and supportive outlet for attendees to express themselves through music. Volunteers will assist the music therapist in running the class, hand out instruments, and assist participants as needed. Volunteers may sign up for multiple time periods if desired.
Session I: May 1 - June 5, 2017
Session II: June 12 - July 24, 2017 (no class July 3)
6:30 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Session I: May 4 - June 8, 2017
Session II: June 15 - July 20, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 45 minutes per week minimum
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy
- Play Ball! Inclusive Softball...