Our Adult Music class is designed to provide a fun and supportive outlet for attendees to express themselves through music. Volunteers will assist the music therapist in running the class, hand out instruments, and assist participants as needed. Volunteers may sign up for multiple time periods if desired.
Winter Session I: January 8 - February 19, 2018
Winter Session II: February 26 - April 2, 2018
6:30 pm - 7:15 pm
Winter Session I: January 11 - February 15, 2018
Winter Session II: February 22 - March 29, 2018
10:00 am - 10:45 am
11:00 am - 11:45 am (small group)
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 45 minutes per week minimum
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Fun Social Outings for Teens!
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights