Children’s music groups utilize music therapy techniques that support children in developing abilities that are strengthened and transferred to other areas of their lives. Our Children’s Music program is a fun way for kids to learn these skills that will help them as they grow! Volunteers will assist the music therapist with running the class and help the children stay engaged in activitites.
Session I: Fridays, September 15 - October 20, 2017
Session II: Fridays, October 27 - December 8, 2017
10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Social Group for People with...
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...