Children’s music groups utilize music therapy techniques that support children in developing abilities that are strengthened and transferred to other areas of their lives. Our Children’s Music program is a fun way for kids to learn these skills that will help them as they grow! Volunteers will assist the music therapist with running the class and help the children stay engaged in activitites.
Session I - Mondays, September 19 - October 24, 2016
Session II - Mondays, November 7 - December 19, 2016 (No Class November 28)
4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- Kreative Kids Art
- St. Louis Arc - Capable Kids and...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group Leader for People...
- Walking Club!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, Alive
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!