Children’s music groups utilize music therapy techniques that support children in developing abilities that are strengthened and transferred to other areas of their lives. Our Children’s Music program is a fun way for kids to learn these skills that will help them as they grow! Volunteers will assist the music therapist with running the class and help the children stay engaged in activitites.
Session I: Fridays, May 12 - 26, 2017
Session II: Fridays, June 2 - 16, 2017
Session III: Fridays, June 23 - July 7, 2017
Session IV: Fridays, July 14 - 28, 2017
10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- St. Louis European Auto Show...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- Social Group for People with...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy
- Play Ball! Inclusive Softball...