Children’s music groups utilize music therapy techniques that support children in developing abilities that are strengthened and transferred to other areas of their lives. Our Children’s Music program is a fun way for kids to learn these skills that will help them as they grow! Volunteers will assist the music therapist with running the class and help the children stay engaged in activitites.
Session I - Mondays, January 9 - February 20, 2017
Session II - Mondays, February 27 - April 3, 2017
4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...