Opportunity to provide assistance at the YWCA front desk during the work week.
The times we have available are:
- Mondays, 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m.
- Tuesday 12:30p.m.-4:30pm
- Thursday 12:30p.m.-4:30p.m.
- Friday 12:30p.m.-4:30p.m.
Duties would include:
- Answer the phone and routing it to the proper department.
- Greeting people as they come into the building and directing them to the proper department.
- Some filing for the accountant.
- Help with occasional bulk mailings.
- Occasionally open mail and record checks into cash log.
- Take payments and writing receipts for programs and donations.
- Complete cash log form for the daily deposits.
- Other opportunities as they may arise.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 3 months
- Word & Excel, problem solving, being able to work independently