Political Affairs Internship - Pocatello, Idaho
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a part-time 14-hours per week, unpaid telecommuting internship. The internship is 4-months and responsible for leading public and political outreach in the state and district assigned to. call.
- Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in your State and District.
- Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and community events.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
- Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
- As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
- Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
-Outstanding writing skills.
- Self-starter who can produce great results with limited supervision.
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and give speeches.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- 4 months, 14 hours per week