Join our teens in this fun music and dance class taught by a music therapist! Help others learn dance moves, sing songs and explore their imaginations. Volunteers will assist the music therapist with the structure of each class and encourage participants to enjoy the music and dance! Volunteers must be older than 16 years old and younger than 25 years old.
Mondays , September 19 th - October 24 th, 2016
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening (over 18), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- Kreative Kids Art
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group Leader for People...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, Alive
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy