Join our teens in this fun music and dance class taught by a music therapist! Help others learn dance moves, sing songs and explore their imaginations. Volunteers will assist the music therapist with the structure of each class and encourage participants to enjoy the music and dance! Volunteers must be older than 16 years old and younger than 25 years old.
Mondays , June 25 - July 30, 2018
5:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening (over 18), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Music Moves!
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Aging With Empowerment