Join our teens in this fun music and dance class taught by a music therapist! Help others learn dance moves, sing songs and explore their imaginations. Volunteers will assist the music therapist with the structure of each class and encourage participants to enjoy the music and dance! Volunteers must be older than 16 years old and younger than 25 years old.
Mondays , September 18 - October 23, 2017
5:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening (over 18), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Cooking with Family and Friends!
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Social Group for People with...
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...