Join our teens in this fun music and dance class taught by a music therapist! Help others learn dance moves, sing songs and explore their imaginations. Volunteers will assist the music therapist with the structure of each class and encourage participants to enjoy the music and dance! Volunteers must be older than 16 years old and younger than 25 years old.
Mondays , June 19 - July 31, 2017 (no class July 3)
5:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening (over 18), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy
- Play Ball! Inclusive Softball...