Help people express themselves through art! Participants will learn how to paint using watercolors, oils, acrylics, color pencils, and markers. Volunteers provide assistance to individuals as they develop their artistic skills.
Session I: Mondays, September 10 - October 15, 2018
Session II: Mondays, October 29 - December 3, 2018
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Parent Cafes - Socialize with...
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Music Moves!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy