Help people express themselves through art! Participants will learn how to paint using watercolors, oils, acrylics, color pencils, and markers. Volunteers provide assistance to individuals as they develop their artistic skills.
Session I: Mondays, May 1 - June 5, 2017
Session II: Mondays, June 12 - July 31, 2017 (No program June 19 and July 3)
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy
- Play Ball! Inclusive Softball...