The School Pantry is a program of the Child Nutrition Programs at the Community Food Bank. We currently have 9 school pantries that serve low income families at schools throughout the community. In addition to providing food, we also provide cooking demonstrations and distribute recipes so families can see how to prepare the foods they pick up in the pantry. Volunteers would assist at one or more pantries.
- General Education
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor