Alianzas is in need of a Volunteer Coordinator to help develop and implement our volunteer program. The Volunteer Coordinator will also generate appropriate volunteer opportunities and role descriptions based on the needs of the organization, recruit volunteers and ensure they are appropriately matched for a position, and assist with community outreach.
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
- Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers.
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers.
- Sets up and attends volunteer meetings. Reports to staff on volunteer activities as needed.
- Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program.
Anyone interested in volunteering at Alianzas should email Lisa Matthews at The Clinic. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Clinic helps support Alianzas!
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training