Volunteers are needed at the North Shore Senior Center Evanston Civic Center office to help individuals in the community apply for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) to help them pay their gas and electric bills. Volunteers should be comfortable using a computer, demonstrate attention to detail, and have good verbal and written communication skills. We ask for a time commitment of approximately ½ day per week (day and time of your choice) once the LIHEAP season begins on September 1 st. Training will be provided.
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible-approx ½ day/wk (day/time of your choice)
- Friendly Visitors
- Escorted Transportation Services...
- Benefits Assistant/Volunteer
- Program Assistants - House of...
- Escorted Transportation Service...
- Volunteer Office Administrative...
- Program Assistants
- Social Service Support
- Social Services Program Support
- Front Desk Reception Assistants
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cafe Assistant
- Welcome Desk Ambassador