Supervise 2-3 kids, so that their parents can focus on the fitness classes
- This may include - overseeing homework, drawing, playing a group board game
This is to allow their parents to focus on the fitness class that we run.
Dare2B serves as your agent for good focused on educating and empowering homeless children to break the cycle of poverty. Offering free fitness classes to the families that we work with, is just one of the programs we run to strengthen our community
Ability to work with children
Strong desire to want to improve our community and the quality of life for the homeless children we serve
NO walk ins permitted
Wear black solid shirt (NO logos), blue jeans, comfortable shoes
All volunteers are required to retrieve, arrange and store all assigned equipment
Photo release forms will be provided upon arrival
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one evening a week
- Photographers needed for Career...
- Volunteer Graphics Designer
- Fitness Class Team Leader - Queens
- Kids Activity Coordinator - Harlem
- Volunteer Event Coordinator
- Fitness Instructors - Bronx
- Fitness Instructors - Brooklyn
- Chaperones needed for Career...
- Fitness Class Team Leader -...
- Volunteer Content Coordinator
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Zumba Instructor - Harlem
- Kids Activity Coordinator -...
- Fitness Class Team Leader - Bronx
- Zumba Instructor - Brooklyn
- Fitness Instructors - Queens
- Zumba Instructor - Queens
- Kids Activity Coordinator - Bronx
- Fitness Instructors - Harlem
- Zumba Instructor - Bronx