Volunteer ages 60+ for Veteran Outreach Liaison
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
The Council on Aging-Orange County is a private, nonprofit corporation, serving older adults in Orange County since 1973. The Council’s mission is to promote the independence, health and dignity of older adults through compassion, education, and advocacy.
The Council on Aging-OC's ReConnect Program is looking for a Veteran volunteer age 60 and over to conduct outreach and networking activities among the Orange County Veteran community on behalf of the Council on Aging ReConnect Program.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 60
- Orientation or Training
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Mandarin...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteer
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Veteran...
- Friendly Visitor Opportunity
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Caring Connections Friendly...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Volunteers
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Reassurance Calls Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Dance Instructor
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Russian Speaking Volunteers
- Reassurance Calls Specialist
- Volunteers ages 60+ for...