Street Team Movement is SUPER EXCITED to roll out our new Mobile Remedial Aid program for the homeless in the Orlando Area!! This 26’ beauty will house our remedial aid and we will be able to distribute it to a wider clientele. This groundbreaking unit will hit the road early January 2017 but we need your help! We understand that you may have some questions about us and this program so here are 3 quick answers below:
Who is Street Team Movement?
Street Team Movement is an Orlando-based nonprofit whose goal is to provide hygiene for the homeless. Our goal is restore hope to individuals impacted by homelessness by providing showers, laundry, remedial aid and a higher quality of mindfulness.
What is Remedial Aid?
Remedial Aid in a nutshell is clothing, shoes, personal, dental and feminine hygiene items.
WOW, that’s fantastic! How can I get involved?
We are looking to provide a variety of related services along with giving out remedial aid! These serviced will include but are not limited to:
-Resume building and job services
-Personal Shoppers (general volunteer assisting the distribution process)
- Massage Therapy
- Data Entry
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We will send consistent emails for training as well as requirements
- Logistics Coordinator Needed
- We need brand ambassadors to...
- Photographers Needed to Build...
- Help manage our Social Media
- Amazing Orlando Nonprofit needs...
- Happy Hour for Hope (three 1...
- Administrative Extraordinaire...
- Thursday Morning Laundry for the...
- Mingle for a cause!
- Reliable stylist needed to...
- Laundry for the Homeless-Tuesday...
- Mobile Hygiene for Orlando's...