We are looking for talented branding and marketing managers to join our humanitarian organization of dedicated medical professionals and specialists
The marketing manager helps set the strategy for GoDocs marketing needs - such as website, brochures, and branding. You are responsible for helping define the marketing strategy and ensure deliverables are aligned with the strategy. You will be working with other volunteers and be involved with a variety of projects including email marketing and the development of a newsletter.
- Create and execute print, branding, or web marketing programs such as email marketing campaigns
- Maintain email database (MailChimp)
- Develop a newsletter, working with GoDocs team leads for stories and articles
- Provide editorial support for marketing materials, emails, and other content
- Work closely with social media coordinator on strategy to ensure consistency of message
- Other marketing projects as needed
Key Skills and Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or a related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups
- Effective communicator and troubleshooter
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge and active use of social media
- Self-motivated, collaborative and adaptable with a strong sense of responsibility
Who We Are:
Global Outreach Doctors is a humanitarian organization of dedicated medical professionals providing international healthcare, canine search & rescue and communications in disaster regions and refugee crisis regions worldwide.
We also offer global healthcare in non-disaster areas through our public health initiative.
To learn more, please apply http://www.globaloutreachdoctors.org/ or email CV and 1 paragraph about your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours/week
- Highly Visible Journalist for...
- Canine Search & Rescue
- Executive Director for...
- SATCOM officer for Disaster...
- Board Director for International...
- Regional Manager (Washington,...
- Website Support Volunteer for...
- Technical Officer
- Social Media Manager
- Pro Bono Accountant (CPA)
- Co-Marketing Director
- Critical Incident Stress...
- Logistics Manager and Support...
- Human Resources Assistants and...
- Medical staff: D.O., M.D., RN,...