Our branches each feature a thrift store and pantry service center. Volunteers opportunities include any or all of the following tasks that the volunteer would like to perform:
- Sorting and pricing incoming donations.
- Arranging and displaying inventory on the sales floor.
- Greeting and assisting customers and/or clients.
- Cash register check-out in thrift store.
- Unloading and arranging pantry foods and items.
- Quality control of pantry foods and items.
- Check-out counter for pantry.
Every day is a new day at the House of Hope locations so let us know what you're comfortable doing and/or what you would like training to be able to do and we will be thrilled to have you join us!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts last 4 hours
- Closed toed shoes. Tshirts and name tags provided. Sex offenders or felons not accepted.