Attend student recruitment events at schools, churches, ACT-SO orientations and other venues, initiates calls and makes appropriate follow-up calls as needed.
Assist in making direct contact with schools, churches, organizations in order to recruit students in STEM, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Entrepreneurship, and Humanities.
Materials and training will be provided.
(8 - 10 openings)
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 6 - 8 hours a month
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide