Attend student recruitment events at schools, churches, ACT-SO orientations and other venues, initiates calls and makes appropriate follow-up calls as needed.
Assist in making direct contact with schools, churches, organizations in order to recruit students in STEM, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Entrepreneurship, and Humanities.
Materials and training will be provided.
(8 - 10 openings)
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 6 - 8 hours a month
- Historian to document the...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide