Seeking Retired Teachers, Professionals, College Students and Leaders who want to make a difference to a youth ages 8-18, both male and female in Area of Expertise. Our Youth Program focuses on Youth Leadership Empowerment, Health & Wellness, Math & Science, Financial Literacy and other areas.
Our Organization and Program Focus areas will include:
- Health and Nutrition for total wellness of the mind, body and soul.
- Providing counsel and leadership skills for self development and goal setting.
- Building character, self-esteem, self-worth and ways to avoid peer-pressure.
- Community outreach, STEAM activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math).
- Educate on healthy relationships, anti-bullying and anti-gangs.
- Financial Literacy along with college and career readiness for young adults.
Program starts Saturday, September 10, 2016 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
2nd & 4th Saturday of each month
10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Contact: Sharmaine Browm, Founder Director and Program Development Coordinator 678-643-2292 Office.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month, 12 month, or month -to-month
- Resume Review and Reference check