Mentors Needed for a Youth Development Program.
Jared's Heart Of Success, Inc.
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
69 people are interested
Virtual Sessions -Seeking Retired Teachers, Professionals, College Students and Leaders who want to make a difference to youth ages 8-18, both male and female in Area of Expertise. Our Youth Program focuses on Youth Leadership Empowerment, Health & Wellness, Math & Science, Financial Literacy and other areas.
Our Organization and Program Focus areas will include: (Virtual Mentoring Sessions only at this time)
- Health and Nutrition for total wellness of the mind, body and soul.
- Providing counsel and leadership skills for self development and goal setting.
- Building character, self-esteem, self-worth and ways to avoid peer-pressure.
- Community outreach, STEAM activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math).
- Educate on healthy relationships, anti-bullying and anti-gangs.
- Financial Literacy along with college and career readiness for young adults.
Week day (Thursday) and Weekend (Saturday)
Summer Session & Mentoring Program (Fall and Spring) 2020-2021
for updates and interest please Contact: Sharmaine Brown Founder Director and Program Development Coordinator 678-643-2292 Office. 678-643-3378 Business Cell
About Jared's Heart Of Success, Inc.
8343 Roswell Rd, Ste. 126, Atlanta, GA 30350, US
JHOSI provides prevention and empowerment programs to youth and young adults male and female. We strive to enhance the lives of individuals through enrichment programs that serve and inspire individual advancement. Our programs result om the increase of self confidence, educational and personal development.
JHOSI is an award winning, 501 (c) (3) non- profit organization that provides mentoring and leadership development, health and wellness, financial literacy and prevention awareness programs.