The ambassadors of PEEC! Work a regular shift or fill in as needed. Docents are the first impression visitors have of us, and they handle visitor questions, orientation to exhibits, gift shop purchases---everything! It's a fun job interacting with a lot of nice, happy-to-be-here people and keeping up with all the goings on at PEEC. Docents work in shifts of 2-4 hours and should be friendly and customer service oriented. Hours are super flexible.
- Office Reception
- Public Relations
- Retail / Sales
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Totally flexible! Work as little as 2 hours a mo.
- Help the Los Alamos Nature Center!
- Docents Needed! Nature Center in...
- Nature Outreach at Special Events
- Gardener: Bring Good Things to...
- Teacher or Speaker: Share your...
- Nature Education Programs
- Planetarium Projectionist
- Facebook addict needed!
- Nature Center Docent
- Front Desk, Docent for Beautiful...
- Animal Handler & Outreach...
- Help Kids Learn about Nature and...