Family Fun Nights are special events for GCC program participants and their families. Family Fun Nights celebrate childcare programming that keeps our children safe, inspires them to learn and helps working families. These nights are activity-filled events with games, a meal and a chance to gather as a community.
Volunteers will help set-up and serve a huge meal (we usually have between 100-300 guests) and help with post-meal clean-up
Dinner is provided to all of our volunteers as well. These events always have a great energy and are a wonderful opportunity to see our community come together.
- Youth Services
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hours
- Copps Junction Rd Food Drive
- Copps Fitchburg Food Drive
- Love chatting on the phone? ...
- Gratitude Gift Delivery Driver
- Community Fitness Center Detailer
- Copps Middleton Food Drive
- Serve up food & friendship to...
- Greet our great seniors
- Food for Thought Initiative Driver
- Older Adult Program Intern
- Wordsmith wanted to write...
- Have fun with families! One...
- Monona Copps Food Drive
- Madison Marathon Volunteer
- Pick'n Save Food Drive
- Make handmade cards to thank...
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Foodworks Ambassador
- Be on-call: Serve up food &...
- Metro Market Food Drive