Interested in Volunteering in one of the most beautiful buildings in New Mexico? The Nature Center is a 4.3 million dollar, 7000 sq. ft. gem perched on the edge of a stunning canyon. 1.2 million in exhibits, endless events and outings, and a plethora of ways to connect our community with the beauty of our canyons, mesas, mountains and skies! If this sounds like a heart-fulfilling volunteer opportunity for you, let us know. Thanks for reading. Have a fantastic day!
Education help, Environmental educators
Presenters for programs
Gardening and Landscaping
- Office Reception
- Animal Care / Handling
- Environmental Education
- Administrative Support
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- We are very flexible, we work around your schedule
- Help the Los Alamos Nature Center!
- Nature Outreach at Special Events
- Nature Education Programs
- Do you like to hike? We need...
- Nature Center Docent
- Animal Handler & Outreach...
- Earth Day Festival 2016: Your...
- Do you enjoy gardening?
- Docents Needed! Nature Center in...
- Gardener: Bring Good Things to...
- Teacher or Speaker: Share your...
- Help our Environment, Volunteer...
- Planetarium Projectionist
- Facebook addict needed!
- Front Desk Help Needed at Los...
- Help Kids Learn about Nature and...
- Help our teachers during Nature...