Role: To implement the Austin Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis walk, adding value through efforts to promote and market the program, recruit teams, encourage fundraising, minimize costs, and create a meaningful evening for walk
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours per month
- Work together to provide participants with a wonderful experience
- Open doors within your community
- Limit expenses of the event by securing donations or goods and services wherever possible
- Identify and help recruit teams at corporations, hospitals, GI offices, schools, churches, etc.
- Identify potential sponsors in your community: Corporations, hospitals, GI offices, etc
- Identify potential in-kind donors: Gift certificates, entertainment, raffle prizes, fundraising incentives
- Assist with the recruitment of teams and sponsors
- Raise funds through solicitations from family & friends
- Form your own team to participate in Take Steps
- Recruit an additional two (2) teams to participate in Take Steps
- Participate in the Revenue or Logistics Committee
- Attend planning meetings. Typically one meeting per month
- Attend Kick-Off in February/March
- Attend Take Steps Houston and encourage participation of friends, family, and colleagues to enhance corporate sponsorships, and fundraising.
- Identify and recruit new members to the committee. Each member is strongly encouraged to be continuously looking for new members who can assist the foundation in accomplishing its goals.
- Recruit volunteers. Since the CCFA is a volunteer driven organization, many programs and functions are planned, organized, and implemented by volunteer committees.
- To get us closer to FINDING A CURE !
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 Hours Per Month
- Excitment to help us raise funds to find a cure for Crohn's & UC!