Event Planners and Fashionistas alike will enjoy taking part in the creation of a Princess gown fashion show.
- Book talent, models, Makeup artists, etc
- Select gowns and bridal/couture houses for event.
- Sample food and select dishes for menus.
- Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and/or participate in all efforts to publicize event.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Assist with presentation preparation
- Assist with development of fundraising events.
- Help secure sponsorships.
- Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
- Create invitee list.
- Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
- Manage correspondence.
- Assist with the coordination of event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
- Program Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Executive Admin
- Stage Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Can be done part-time, four mandatory meetings