A s with any non-profit agency, we have a lot of work to be done, and not always enough people to do it. In order to help lighten the load of our staff, we are seeking an office assistant for our Family Program. Duties will include labeling files, filing, data entry, making phone calls, other common office tasks, as well as occasionally helping to prepare a residential unit for a new incoming family.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some office experience and a couple of hours of free time during the day. Come and help us make this ministry work!
V ision House is a Christian organization. While we do not have any mandatory spiritual activities for our residents, we do require any volunteers having direct contact with our residents to sign a statement of faith. This is not a direct contact position, however this information has been provided in the interest of full disclosure. All volunteers must fill out an application and attend an informal interview/orientation with the volunteer coordinator.
T he minimum age for this opportunity is 18 years and older.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 2 hours per week
- willing to complete full volutneer application
- Office Assistant for Family...
- Volunteer Mentors for...
- Host a Holiday Giving Tree
- Volunteer Mentors for Housing...
- Event Registration Volunteer
- Childcare Volunteers on...
- Adopt-A- Future-Family
- Childcare Volunteers on Mondays...
- Homework Club in Renton
- Office Volunteer with computer &...
- Volunteer Mentors for Boundaries...