In an effort to fund research and services for the 15,000 local people living with MS, the National MS Society needs your help to provide 15 minute massages, and help revitalize the cyclist’s tired muscles after a long day of riding at the finish lines of either/both Bike MS events:
- Bike MS: City to Shore Rideis named the "Best Cycling Getaway in NJ" by Bicycling Magazine. That reputation, and our excellent experience, keeps more than 7,000 cyclists riding to find an end to Multiple Sclerosis. Not only is Bike MS: City to Shore the 2 nd largest Bike MS event in the country, it is the Greater Delaware Valley Chapters signature fundraising event, raising over $6.5 million in an effort to create a world free of MS.
- Saturday, September 24: Civic Center at 6 th & Boardwalk, Ocean City, NJ
- Sunday, September 25: PATCO Woodcrest Station, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Bike MS: Bike to the Bay Ride has nearly 2,000 cyclists who will join together to raise $1 million to fund research and services for the 15,000 local people living with MS.
- Saturday, September 10: South Inlet (SIDA) Lot at Indian River Inlet in Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Sunday, September 11: DelTech Terry Campus- 100 Campus Drive, Dover, DE
Massage therapists are compensated $10 for each massage provided -- although you can donate your services also!!! You may also provide a tip jar at your station. For more information, email Sarah Wait at Sarah.Wait@nmss.org or call 267-765-5117. Pre-registration is required.
- Massage Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment