Hasting Lewis House "Shelter Worker" Volunteer
11 people are interested
The shelter worker volunteer position supports our advocates and clients by running the day-to-day operations of the Lewis House in Hastings. Some of the duties include, but not limited to:
* Answer and direct phone calls.
* Screen and answer the door, accept donations, direct vendors, inventory and put away grocery orders.
* Support and interact with clients.
* Perform typical office duties, including faxing, copying and printing.
* Follow Lewis House safety and security procedures.
We are looking to fill 4 hour shifts: 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm. Weekend and weekday shifts available. Extensive training is provided, as a result we ask for a 6-12 month minimum commitment.
Please go to our website to fill out our volunteer interest form to apply for any of our opportunities: www.360Communities.org/volunteer
NOTE: I am hearing from potential volunteers that they do not receive my email reply. If you choose not to provide your phone number and have not received an email from me with in 24 business hours, please check your spam, junk and/or deleted files to see if my response automatically went there. Or, feel free to call me at 952.985.4017. Thank you.
We'll work with your schedule.
214 E Fourth StreetHastings, MN 55033
- Crisis Intervention
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 21
- Long term commitment, 1 - four hr shift/wk
- Please apply via our website: https://www.360communities.org/volunteer/volunteer-interest-form/