We are looking for volunteers for Friday open and close and Saturday close shifts.
This is a seasonal volunteer position working 2-6 hours a day, one day a week. Your duties include staging, cleaning, and storing golf carts; maintaining a clean work area; and performing other duties as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform opening or closing duties
- Stage carts in the proper area - ensure carts are clean and have proper supplies
- Assist customers with any questions and needs
- Maintain grounds which include all areas surrounding clubhouse, building entrance areas, putting green, parking lot, clubhouse bathrooms, and cart storage area
- Keep cart attendant work areas (this includes the cart garage) neat and clean
- Store carts after use: this includes checking carts for damage and proper operation; removing all garbage and thoroughly washing cart; replacing any used scorecards and pencils; and parking cart in appropriate location
- Communicate effectively with the public and fellow employees
- Assist with basic golf course maintenance when time permits
- Perform other duties as assigned
Please complete our volunteer application on our website: https://www.oakgov.com/parks/getinvolved/Pages/Volunteer.aspx
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are usually 2 – 6 hours
- Please fill out a volunteer application on our website.
- Lyon Oaks Tee Service Volunteers
- Summer Luau - An Adaptive Dance
- Dog Park Ambassador – Orion Oaks
- Come Out and Play at...
- Dog Park Ambassador - Red Oaks
- Red Oaks Golf Cart Volunteers
- Come Out and Play at Catalpa...
- Vaccination Clinic - Orion Oaks...
- Gold Cup BMX Race Volunteers
- Dreams & Wings - An Adaptive...
- Freedom Fireworks at Addison...
- Oakland County Fair
- Firefly Frenzy
- Ellis Barn "Open Door Tours"
- Trail Ambassador - Orion Oaks
- Come Out and Play in Clawson!
- Summer Splash - An Adaptive Event
- Springfield Oaks Golf Volunteers
- Glen Oaks Golf Cart Volunteers
- Butterfly Parade at Red Oaks...