55 and older? Join the Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) and get in touch with your inner chef!
The Cooking Matters program seeks volunteers to be:
- Cooking Instructors
- Nutrition Instructors
- Class Assistants
Participate in 6-week classes teaching cooking skills and nutrition concepts to adults and families living on low incomes. No professional experience needed; training provided.
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Solid Ground meets critical community needs in King County by encouraging and supporting volunteering for people 55 adn older. Contact us to learn more and find the right volunteer opportunity.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- RSVP - for those 55 & older, and...
- Share Your Cooking Skills with...
- 55 or older? Help a child reach...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant
- RSVP needs volunteers to assist...
- 55 or older? Improve food...
- Adult Day and Companionship
- Share Your Love of Cooking and...
- Provide Nutrition Education in...
- 55 or older? Mentor newly...
- Child/Youth Group Assistant
- After School Tutor