Community Liaison Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
We are looking for outgoing and personable volunteers to assist our patients and staff. We operate out of several differnt assisted living facilities and senior centers to guarantee convenient locations.
We need volunteers to lead art sessions, crafts, games, book disucssions, aerobics classes and much more. Have a specific hobby or talent? We'd love to hear.
- hosting a men’s poker/card group once or twice a month on a weekend or evening
- doing a travel/culture presentation with lots of props/objects and photos that residents can touch and see (related songs and crafts welcome!)
- doing an interactive presentation about an interesting profession or hobby (archaeology, paleontology, geology, etc)
- providing and demonstrating remote control cars in a small group
- showing and explaining drones
- adapting football and basketball for safe indoor play by people in wheelchairs (Nerf or similar perhaps)
- decorating bulletin boards
- organizing materials
- assisting on outings to stores and events
- helping at holidays and parties
- cleaning and sanitizing (rails, wheelchairs, doorknobs, etc)
- contributing carpentry skills to create components for residents to build and assemble things.
We'll work with your schedule.
Salt Lake Valleyand surrounding areassalt lake city, UT 84102
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training