Looking to make a difference in the lives of youth through your research, while growing professionally and educationally, then apply now to The Our New Center for Training & Research Center Committe.
Graduate and college students are welcomed, and/or professionals in the field of Social Work, Teaching, Program Evaluation, Academia.
Research will include: High School trauncy in Bronx, NYC School, The impact of Mentoring School based programs on academic performance and student attendance.
- Data Entry
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours monthly
- Expertise or current student in field of Social Work, Social Science, Research Methods, Clinical
- Cheer Coach
- Board Member/Board Leader
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Program Coordinator Intern for...
- School Social Worker
- Center for Research & Training...
- Elementary Group Teacher
- Big Brother/Big Sister Mentor
- Mentor @ Lehman High School
- Human Resources Assistant
- Grant Writer
- Program Coordinator Intern and...