Volunteer drivers arrive early each morning to pick up produce and baked goods from Publix on the beach. These donations are used to provide sweets and breads to our families through our Family Services program as well as supplying these goodies to the general public. The surplus is put in shopping carts in the lobby so that families can receive a sweet (depends on how much was picked up that day) and a bag of breads. Shifts available: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 12:00 am (may finish earlier) (You can come as early as 7:30)
Requirements: Heavy lifting, safe driving record, ability to follow directions, willingness to travel around Panama City, 18 years or older
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Help those in need! Host a food...
- Food Donation Pickup Driver
- Make the Salvation Army Beautiful
- Be An Angel Adopt a child or...
- The 'Purple Tag'
- Help us to help others!
- Group Events
- Be the Army behind the Salvation...
- Help Support Victims In Need
- Janitorial Helper
- POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM...
- Help a family Prepare food...