If you are musically talented, or simply like to listen to music, why not share your love of this art with others? Crossroads Hospice is always seeking compassionate volunteers to spend time with terminally ill patients and their families. Bring your instrument, sing a song, or simply listen to music together. Your presence and support will mean the world to your patient, and you will be forever impacted.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...