If you are musically talented, or simply like to listen to music, why not share your love of this art with others? Crossroads Hospice is always seeking compassionate volunteers to spend time with terminally ill patients and their families. Bring your instrument, sing a song, or simply listen to music together. Your presence and support will mean the world to your patient, and you will be forever impacted.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy