Be a hero! Become a Retail Ambassador!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate an engaging, educational, and fun in-store "Launch Party" at store location
- Participate in three "secret-shopper" visits
- Schedule one thank you visit at the end of campaign
- Possess a confident, outgoing and personal demeanor
- Able to travel to assigned stores
- Public speaking ability to present to 10-25 employees
- 1-3 hours per month from September- December
- LLS staff will contact each ambassador
- All materials will be provided by staff
- Training will take place in August
Heros Needed in:
Bloomingdale - Burbank - Chicago - Crestwood - Danville - Elgin - Glenview - Hardwood Heights - Joliet - Lansing - Matteson - Melrose Park - Merrillville - Mundelein - Naperville - North Riverside Peoria - Springfield - Villa Park- Skokie- Crystal Lake
If you are interested, or want to learn more please contact Danielle Cerve at volunteer_ILC@lls.org or contact Kelley Klezek at Kelley.Klezek@lls.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 1-3 hours per month.