A HiveBio teacher brings their own interesting workshops to the HiveBio community and works directly with the HiveBio Workshop Developer to schedule their classes. Responsibilities include:
· HiveBio teachers are expected to teach at least one (1) class per month on a date and time of their choosing. Preferred class times are Saturdays from 2pm-5pm and (classes generally last around 3 hours). Teachers must arrive to their classes 1 hour in advance of the class start time to prepare for the class.
· HiveBio teachers must have some background in the topic of their class, undergraduate college level education in the topic is preferred but not required.
· HiveBio teachers must have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- varies for class development, 1 teaching day