About Resilience Design
Resilience Design is a 100% volunteer run 501(c) (3) tax-exempt charitable organization founded by three colleagues with experience in volunteer management, project and policy analysis, disaster response, educational programming, and nonprofit development.
Resilience Design seeks to support nonprofits, businesses, and government agencies regarding disaster resilience and community engagement as well as to build inclusive development programs that inspire youth to improve their communities. We hope to reduce the discrepancy between stop-gap measures and long-term resilience development utilizing a holistic view of the community.
Reporting to Administrative Department Director, the Budget and Finance Program Manager will Develop, enhance and manage the tools implemented for tracking the organization’s budget expenditures and projections.
- Develop budget reporting procedures
- Manage and track budget expenditures
- Create budget projections
- Recruit, train, and manage volunteers
- Coordinate with other departments to identify budget needs
We are seeking highly motivated volunteers who can commit up 5 hours a week for 6 months and will tackle all projects with enthusiasm. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience managing program budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in volunteer management
- Strong experience with Microsoft Suite
- Experience in developing Adobe documents
Aside from networking with other Volunteers and multi-disciplinary professionals, Resilience Design offers volunteers the opportunity to gain experience in the following areas:
- Professional Experience
- Community Impact
- Industry Networking
Applicants who are interested, should send their resume to email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- up to 5 hours a week for 6 months