Management and Facilitation of the Women Of Worth Production Team. The WOW Production team will closely align with the NYPS’s Content and Radio/TV teams in all its missions and tasks. The Associate Director will ensure participation and collaboration in the NYPS Boards, Committees and groups providing the female voice and views to NYPS’s organizational mission. All staff and member staff will attend all Content Team training seminars and meetings. All staff and member staff will participate in all NYPS Content/Production Team meetings were applicable. The following WOW Production will be under the direct supervision of the WOW Production Associate Director
- W.O.W Program Radio Shows Design and Management
- T.V. Station W.O.W Program Management
- (1) 2 - Monthly Programs on TV Station
- (2) 6 - 2 to 3 Weekly Radio Shows with Women DJ
- Managing and facilitating the activities of Volunteers/ Staff
- Conducting monthly staff meetings (Present)
- Attending monthly program leadership meetings (attend)
- Facilitating Bi-weekly production management meetings
- The ability to mange activities of the sub-program
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours
- Experience with media, youth work
- Production Assistants
- Chief Of Staff
- Women's Program Media Production...
- Youth Employment Specialist
- Youth Empowerment Specialist
- Young Men's Program...
- Homeless Youth & Housing Advocate
- Regional Membership...
- Social Media Specialist
- Executive Producer, Youth Media...
- Youth Media Producers
- Health Services Coordinator