As The Helpers Organization, Inc. celebrate our growth, we also recognize that we have an opportunity to enhance our organization by adding a new Senior Staff member (Volunteer Services Corrdinator)who can add diversity, help us capitalize on our momentum, and make our organization even stronger. We are seeking individuals who can bring unique skills.
- Facilitate volunteer recruitment process including monitoring of designated e-mail account
- Conduct volunteer interviews and selection with the assistance of the CEO, COO, or HS Director
- Coordinate orientation and volunteer department assignments
- Maintain personal files or all volunteers (active and inactive)
- Maintain regular contact with volunteers assigned THO supervision performance based on feedback.
- Coordinate on-going training
- Monitor efficiency of Volunteer Orientations and troubleshoot under Cheif Operations Officer's or Cheif Executive Officer advisement
- Make sure that Volunteers are covered for special events.
- Performance Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8+ hours per week, work can be done remotely