The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society partners with various retailers to raise critical funds for blood cancer research, co-pay assistance, travel reimbursement and more. The Retail Ambassador program consists of volunteers around Georgia willing to help us guarantee that the stores feel connected and supported, by being a liaison between the stores and LLS. Some of our partners include: Great American Cookie, Burlington, Walgreens and more....
- Act as an ambassador between your local LLS chapter and your assigned store.
- Host an internal Launch Party at your store to get them excited about participation (Launch Party kits and training provided by LLS staff)
- Educate staff on the impacts of their fundraising, answering general questions about LLS, as well as, thank them for their hard work and dedication to our mission.
- Visit assigned store during designated intervals acting as a secret shopper. Ambassadors will be given incentives provided by LLS to use during secret shopping.
- Invite employees to attend local walks.
Skills & Qualifications
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Able to travel to stores.
- Ability to speak in front of a small group of 10-15 employees; provide general information on LLS and Light the Night.
Training/ Orientation Provided
- Light the Night staff will provide an Ambassador Orientation, giving a basic overview of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Light the Night and the store partnership.
- Ambassadors will be provided with campaign supplies, including employee incentive items.
Hours: 1-3 hours per month.
- Ambassador Orientation, Store Launch Party, secret shops, and general store visits.
- Based on availability of volunteer.
Impact: Campaign Ambassadors will bring enthusiasm to the stores, encouraging them to raise more life saving dollars for LLS.
Benefits: Improve your public speaking and relationship building skills while making a direct impact on the mission of LLS. Invitation to Light The Night Walks, with walk night benefits for you and 3 guests.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training