Our residents who depend on wheelchairs like to go to our in-house chapel Sunday mornings for church but need someone to help escort them (push them in their wheelchair) so they get there on time and then back again to their dining room for lunch.
Could you assist either from 9:45-10:30 am and/or 11:30 to 12:30? Alternate Sundays are available.
If you would like to stay 9:45-12:30, while those residents are in chapel, you could do visits with our short term residents who are rehabbing with us prior to returning home. They enjoy just chatting, having a manicure or playing a game.
Children under 18 must be accompanined by an adult. Children must be 13 or older to push a wheelchair.
- Elder care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- once or twice a month
- application, orientation
- Friday Night at the Movies
- The sound of music!
- Great way to meet new people
- Summer Teen Volunteer Program
- If you are a "thrift store"...
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Chapel Escorts
- Care Friends
- Wii Bowling
- Like to help with small groups...
- Come and Listen
- Musicians, would you like help...
- A meal and a smile!
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome