For parents interested in teaching their children the benefits of serving others, our residents are interested in meeting you!
You as a parent may be interested in serving either during the weekday with your preschooler or weekends with your school aged child who is under the age of 13.
Children 13 years of age or older are also welcome to serve with you but, since considered to be volunteers in their own right, would go through application process with you.
Here’s’ a few of the ways you can serve together: One-on-One Visits, Bingo Assistant, Board Games or Trivia Leaders, and General Activites Assistant
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- application and interview for best placement
- Friday Night at the Movies
- Summer Teen Volunteer Program
- Household Helper
- Do you enjoy poetry?
- Coloring Pages are all the rage....
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Chapel Escorts
- Wii Bowling
- Do you have great customer...
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome