For parents interested in teaching their children the benefits of serving others, our residents are interested in meeting you!
You as a parent may be interested in serving either during the weekday with your preschooler or weekends with your school aged child who is under the age of 13.
Children 13 years of age or older are also welcome to serve with you but, since considered to be volunteers in their own right, would go through application process with you.
Here’s’ a few of the ways you can serve together: One-on-One Visits, Bingo Assistant, Board Games or Trivia Leaders, and General Activites Assistant
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- application and interview for best placement
- Friday Night at the Movies
- The sound of music!
- Great way to meet new people
- Pianists and Organists: You are...
- If you are a "thrift store"...
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Care Friends
- Chapel Escorts
- If you can spend just 30 minutes...
- Looking for party people!
- Wii Bowling
- Like to help with small groups...
- Come and Listen
- Gift Shop : Do you have great...
- Musicians, would you like help...
- A meal and a smile!
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome