Bilingual Data Entry Volunteer
Here at Alliance our goal is to provide comprehensive services to refuges, immigrants and low income residents of Harris county in order to help them become self-sufficient and improve their quality of life!
Our Social Adjustment Service department is currently seeking a data entry volunteer, to help them complete their goal of providing support services related to health and social services and additional guidance to clients that support self-sufficiency and well-being.
As a data entry volunteer you will:
- Help Organize files
- collect data to be entered into the computer
- Analyzing the data for errors.
- Report problems with the data(if necessary).
- Keep sensitive customer or company information confidential.
This is a great opportunity to help build your resume or to just put your basic computer skills to good use!
The opportunity will be:
- 2x a week
- anytime between 8:30am-5pm
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Type the minimum 35wpm
- Good spelling , *grammar* , and *punctuation* skills are also necessary, as well as strong *reading comprehension* .
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Nia Wilson, the Volunteer Coordinator for more information at 713-776-4700. OR Simply apply here!
Job Type: Part-time
- other lang. are welcome!
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2x a week sometime between 8:30-5pm