CWS Durham is looking for an intern to assist our employment team in teaching clients how to navigate American work culture, approximately 15 hours per week.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, fast-learning, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic to join our team. This position requires flexibility, a positive and helpful attitude, and the ability to smoothly transition from one task to another on a moment’s notice.
Interning with CWS, one will gain an in depth understanding of the refugee resettlement process and great experience working with different cultures to further their career.
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours a week for 3-6 months
- Must have experience or comfortability in working cross-culturally and with language barriers.