Data and Administrative volunteers provide valuable support to Ventures’ behind-the-scenes operations. Volunteers support our Training & Financial Services departments by assisting with data entry, filing, mailings, and special projects related to program evaluation and data. This position is integral to the overall productivity of the office and helps us maintain accurate records so we can better track clients’ business successes.
* Enter client application and survey information into our database.
* Assist with accurate financial data entry for our Matched Savings Program.
* Assist with filing and mailings as needed.
* Special projects depending on availability and volunteer interest. For example: assisting with evaluation reports, marketing projects, or database administration projects. Please let us know if you have a particular skill-set you’d like to contribute to Ventures’ mission!
3-5 hours per week. Flexible schedule, depending on project availability. Ventures’ office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9am-5:00pm.
* Previous experience working in a professional office environment is strongly recommended.
* Strong attention to detail
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
* Experience working with databases, or interest in learning about nonprofit data collection & evaluation.
* Ability to ask questions, take coaching & direction, and be a friendly & positive presence with clients and staff.
Get Started Volunteering!
1. Complete our online volunteer application: venturesnonprofit.org/help-invest/volunteer/.
2. Send your resume to email@example.com.
3. Attend a Volunteer Orientation- scheduled on an individual basis.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per week (Monday through Friday)