Every October more than 500 dedicated volunteers join in our efforts to celebrate and promote film as art and education. We showcase over 200 independent and international films and events in one of the most beautiful parts in the Bay Area.
We are looking for individuals to join our MVFF39 Street Team. This team will attend local events to help spread the word about current volunteer opportunities and the perks offered this year. Your responsibilities include:
- Be the face of the MVFF Volunteer Team at community events like the San Rafael Farmers Market, Marin Country Mart Farmers Market, Marin Country Mart Folkish Festival, Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival, and other events throughout Marin
- Clearly communicate volunteer opportunities and perks, answer questions, and help new volunteers signup to Shiftboard
- Positive attitude with strong communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Available to attend one event per month
Perks: Receive two Rafael film vouchers for each shift completed. All completed pre-festival hours will count towards earning a free CFI Associate Membership.
If interested, please contact Rachel Olson at email@example.com
- Exhibition Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment