Come help out at our annual season opening fundraiser! This year, we are featuring an auction and masquerade to kick off an amazing 2016-2017 season!
There are a number of volunteer duties before, during and after the event. Most volunteers will have more than one volunteer position during the evening. Possible positions include:
* Set-up - occurs 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. & also
3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
* Event Positions - volunteers working during the event must arrive by 3:30 p.m. for training and
orientation unless prior arrangements have been made.
* Check-In/Check-Out - this is an all-event position lasting from 5:00 - 11:00 p.m.
* Raffle Sales - occurs during the silent auction from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
* Silent Auction Closers - 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. to take bid sheets and close tables.
* Live Auction Spotters - assist the professional spotter by interacting with bidding guests and making sure the auctioneer sees all bids - 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
* Live Auction Recorders - during the live auction from 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
* Live Auction Runners - to take item record sheets from the auction recorders to the bank throughout the live auction - 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
* Guest Assistants - help guests at the end of the evening find items, answer questions, etc. from 9:30 -
* Clean-up - 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.
A volunteer lounge will be available for all volunteers before and during the event where breaks can be taken. Food and beverages will be provided in the volunteer lounge throughout the evening.
If you plan to purchase a ticket to the event and also want to volunteer, please let us know so we don’t schedule you for duties during the dinner and live auction as you will be seated in the main room.
Volunteers not purchasing event tickets can bid on items during break times, if desired. Please see registration prior to the event to obtain a bid number if you would like one.
- Data Entry
- Exhibition Arts
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- flexible timing; slots from 11 to 11pm
- Orientation/training is provided the day of the event