TRAINED THERAPY DOGS NEEDED TO PROVIDE LOVING SUPPORT TO HOSPICE PATIENTS WHO HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FROM THEIR PETS.
Patients are located throughout the Orange County area and are located in Brookdale communtities as well as various communities and personal homes.
If this sounds like something you and your PET are interested in....Please call or email!
I would love to talk to you about opportunities of sharing your pet with patients that LOVE animals!
- Hospice Care
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Orientation & Training, & at least 1-4 hrs per mth
- TB Screening, Physical, Reference Check, Drug Screen, Pet Therapy Certification
- Direct Patient...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-San Dimas
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Anaheim
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Tustin
- CERTIFIED PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER
- Hospice Volunteer with a Pet
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Laguna...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Mission...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Brea
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Walnut
- Art Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers needed...
- Volunteer Crafters Needed
- Hospice Cosmetologist Volunteer
- NO ONE DIES ALONE VOLUNTEERS
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Corona...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Costa...
- Brookdale Hospice Office...