An Ambassador will go out into the community and provide a presentation about BAG IT to different organizations. The primary focus will be to give them an overview of BAG IT and share with them about upcoming events and sponsor, donor and participant opportunities.
Location: Varies, depends on where the organization is meeting.
- Conduct the presentation provided to the designated organization
- May assist with outreach to schedule presentations with different organizations
- Ensure all reporting data for each presentation given is collected and give to Coordinator in a timely manner
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Presentation time will usually be about 10-30 minu
- dependability, comfortable with technology & public speaking